God Eater: Resonant Ops (ゴッドイーター レゾナントオプス), the game by Bandai Namco, has finally confirmed its launch which will be happening between March and June 2018! Since it was announced back in October 2017 with the start of their pre-registrations, the game has garnered more than 150,000 pre-registers; breaking through their milestone event! The rewards were then updated up to 200,000 pre-registers which will reward players with more Strengthening God Arc (Strengthening material).
If you’ve been updated by us, you might already know that God Eater: Resonant Ops is set after the end of God Eater 2: Rage Burst for the PSV, PS4 and PC. Instead of the usual running around hacking-and-slashing your way through, the mobile version will be the first God Eater to adopt a turn-based battle system. Players will play either a girl (CV: Hiro Shimono) or a boy (CV: Naomi Ohzora) as a newbie in the Fenrir headquarters.
There will also be familiar faces like Alisa and Soma which will be included in the game. As the game progresses, new characters will be introduced as well. Currently, pre-registrations are still up which Bandai has updated their pre-registration milestone up to 200,000 pre-registers as seen below:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – One G Gem (one round of gacha) + Strengthening God Arc (Strengthening Material)
- 30,000 pre-registrations – One G Gem (one round of gacha) + God Arc Strengthening Materials Set
- 50,000 pre-registrations – One G Gem (one round of gacha) + 10,000 FC (in-game currency)
- 70,000 pre-registrations – Two G Gems (two rounds of gacha) + 4-Star God Arc Brilliance (Erina)
- 100,000 pre-registrations – Five G Gems (five rounds of gacha) + 4-Star Branch Leader Alisa (Diva Eater Ver.)
- 150,000 pre-registrations – Five G Gems (five rounds of gacha)