The Tencent published mobile Dynasty Warriors game has a name: Dynasty Warriors: Domination. Developed by CGME, Twitter user Daniel Ahmad says the game is based of Koei Tecmo’s Dynasty Warriors 7. Check out some gameplay below:
We’ve previously mentioned the game before during its pre-registration period, though without revealing its name. Daniel Ahmad’s tweet confirms new co-op and PVP modes. Tap.io also has more gameplay footage you can peruse which you can check out here.
The controls appear very simple, with button mashes chaining into a combo and an ultimate skill that appears to be able to hold charges. Riding a horse comes with its own set of skills, and simply riding into enemies also deals damage.
You can only be on the horse for a certain amount of time, then it’ll go on cooldown. Aerial combos are in the game too. Movement is controlled by the virtual joystick you can see on the left.
Features this game has include:
- A collaborative work with Koei Tecmo to develop a Three Kingdoms experience that is truly authentic for players
- Over 100 enemies to rip to shreds with your immense power upon the battlefield
- The return of classic Generals with the original works by Koei Tecmo, showing off their unique personalities. Lu Bu, Zhao Yun, Cao Cao, Diao Chan and a myriad of well known generals will be back to make their mark as you fight the other nations
- An epic and original plot focused on the four main powers with the grand scale of the Three Kingdoms. Experience the clashes, town defenses and much more
- Gameplay brought to mobile for an immersive, on-the-go experience. Invite your friends to the battlefield! Find the various original gameplay systems adapted for mobile as you rain destruction upon your foes
We’ll have to see how long the game remains a China exclusive, but for now, we still have to wait and see when Dynasty Warriors: Domination actually launches too.