Dead Cells, the critically acclaimed rogue-like action platformer game where you play as a failed alchemic experiment will be coming to mobile.
The game is widely popular among players who loves to challenge themselves as the game is said to be very difficult or it can be said to be a 2D Souls game.
Like what I mentioned earlier, players will be playing as a failed experiment which is a humanoid ghastly eyeball-thingy. Explore and beat merciless minions and bosses in the ever-changing castle.
Hone your skills with a wide variety of weapons and skills and to make things more difficult, there’ll be no checkpoints. If you die, you die for real and you’ll have to start at the beginning.
Main Features via PLAYDIGIOUS
- Roguevania – The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
- Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action – Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
- Nonlinear Progression – Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood. Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
- Play at your own pace – Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface
- Two game modes available – Original & Auto-Hit
- Custom controls & More touch controls options available – Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
- MFi external controller support
- Pay once to get the full Dead Cells experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics!
Dead Cells was first launched on PC and consoles and it’s now coming to iOS this summer and Android later on. The game will be priced for $9.99 and you can subscribe to it now here to get notified when it’s released.