Candy Crush was released 4 years ago (feel old yet?), and unless you’ve lived under a rock, there’s no way you haven’t heard of this sweet little game. Still sitting atop the mobile charts, Candy Crush Saga has just reached one trillion gameplays, and with that King has announced its 2000th level launch worldwide!
The 2000th level will be available to all players above level 10, so no worries if you haven’t passed level 1999.
Here are some facts that King has shared with us:
- They’ve reached 1,000,000,000,000 (trillion) gameplays since it launched on Facebook in April 2012, which is equal to everyone in the world playing approximately 140 times.
- Sunday is the most popular day to play Candy Crush Saga.
- The daily distance swiped by players on mobile is nearly 140,000 times the height of the tallest building in the world (830m), the Burj Khalifa.
- Each year, players swipe 41,197,500km playing Candy Crush Saga on their mobiles – that’s to the moon and back 54 times!
- On average 18 billion game rounds of Candy Crush Saga are being played every month.
- Candy Crush Saga is being played on all seven continents, even Antarctica!
- Since launch, 307.1 trillion candies have been swiped and 1.4 trillion Colour Bombs have been used in Candy Crush Saga.
Phew, isn’t that overwhelming!
Source: Pocket Gamer
Discussion about this post