Pokemon Cafe Mix has been rebranded into Pokemon Cafe Remix, bringing with it the promised major updates that were announced some time back. The full notes regarding the changes can be found via the official website here. There are new game modes besides the traditional levels, with a summary as follows:
- Pokemon Visiting Mode
- Prepare drinks and dishes by completing puzzles for visiting customer Pokemon. You can pick which visiting Pokemon you want to serve, or use golden acorns to bring in a different Pokemon. The invitation system in Mix is discontinued. You can still play Master Cafe Mode if you finished all currently available main orders (up to #300)
- Past Orders Mode
- Play the main orders from Visiting Mode again to get more stars, with the difference added to the friendship level of a Pokemon on completing a re-challenge
- Menu Development Mode
- Staff Pokemon that meet certain conditions lets you develop new menu items, requiring completion of puzzles by assigning said Pokemon as leader
- Training Mode
- Level up individual Staff Pokemon so that they can gain more advantages and develop menu items
- Extra Orders Mode
- Previous main orders are now extra orders, up to #1200. Pokemon friendship level can be raised, and special rewards can be obtained on completing certain orders. Current save data will be transferred so that you can immediately receive any associated rewards
Puzzles have been revamped, with three tiers for Visiting and Training mode puzzles. Pokemon also have specialty gimmicks to help in completing said puzzles, gaining more as they level up. Cheer Rush Megaphones are both powered up and can be combined. Look forward to challenging the events lined up after the update, and get your Pokemon dressed up with obtainable outfits through events or purchases.
Last but not least, the stamina system has been adjusted, using one stamina regardless of completion. Recharge time has been decreased from 30 minutes to 15 minutes. Use either time-based stamina or send stamina to each other if you want to keep going!
If you wanted to give Pokemon Cafe Remix another shot, maybe now’s the time.