Hearthstone Battlegrounds will see updates, thanks to Bob the Bartender’s hard work! Chaos and Heroes are coming your way.
Sindragosa, Elise Starseeker, Brann Bronzebeard and Sir Finley Mrrgglton are joining the fray! Each will of course bear their own hero power as you push your way to finish first.
- Sindragosa – Stay Frosty: At the end of your turn, Frozen minions get +1/+1.
- Elise Starseeker – Lead Explorer: When you upgrade Bob’s Tavern get a Recruitment Map.
- Brann Bronzebeard – Battle Brand: When you play a Battlecry minion, give a random friendly minion +1/+1.
- Sir Finley Mrrgglton – Power Up!: Give a random friendly minion +1/+1. After you sell a minion, refresh this.
GOODBYE (FOR NOW)
So that new challengers may come in, some Heroes have left the Battlegrounds for now. These Heroes may return in a future update.
- King Mukla
- Millificent Manastorm
- Lich Baz’hial
- Primalfin Lookout
- Moved from Tavern Tier 5 to Tavern Tier 4
- Moved from Tavern Tier 6 to Tavern Tier 5
- Moved from Tavern Tier 4 to Tavern Tier 5
- Coldlight Seer
- Moved from Tavern Tier 3 to Tavern Tier 2
The details post states Demons and Murlocs were those looked at to buff, thus moving them down a tier. Junkbots were considered too strong for their tier, so they were moved a tier higher to get mech players to upgrade their taven.
Look forward to more Battlegrounds updates coming near early December! Minion and Heroes balance updates will continue with more information at a later point. New Heroes will rotate, two new minions – King Bagurgle and Floating Watcher – are in the wings and the first iteration of the Stats feature will come as well.
Changes will be made accordingly to Heroes and Minions based on performance. Stats will show various things like:
- Triples created
- Top five Heroes by wins
- and more. An updated version of Stats is to be made available next year.
You can check out the full details at their post. What Hearthstone Battlegrounds updates are you most looking forward to?