Netmarble has announced the start of the alpha test for HypeSquad, the company’s new Battle Royale TPS for PC via Steam.
Players can join the alpha test starting today until the 20th of June. You can check out a new trailer featuring the game’s fast-paced, close-quarters, combat action on the game’s YouTube channel.
Upon joining the alpha test, players will receive the Ride Skin reward, which can be used during the test as well as after the game officially launches.
There will be two game modes available for the alpha test: Survival Mode and Conquest Mode. The 3-player squad Survival Mode can be played at any time, while the solo matches in Survival Mode and 3-player squads in Conquest Mode will be available according to each regional server schedule.
Here is how you can apply for the HypeSquad Alpha Build:
- Go to the HypeSquad Alpha Test Pre-Registration Website
- Receive The Steam Product Code by following the instructions in the registration
- Register the HypeSquad Demo app by following The Steam Product Activation Guide
- Download and install the HypeSquad Demo app in advance
- You may access the game during the Alpha Test period
Hypesquad is currently in alpha testing for PC via Steam.
Discussion about this post