The Good Smile Company has announced a plethora of new Fate/Grand Order Nendoroid, Figma, PopUp Parada, and Scale figures at the Wonderful Life Hobby 34 exhibition.
There are 15 new figures in total, here’s what’s coming up:
Fate/Grand Order Nendoroids
- Nendoroid Foreigner/Yang Guifei
- Nendoroid Saber/Senji Muramasa
- Nendoroid Doll Saber/Arthur Pendragon (Prototype): Costume Dress -White Rose- Ver.
Fate/Grand Order Figma
- figma Saber/Nero Claudius (Bride)
- figma Berserker/Miyamoto Musashi
Fate/Grand Order POP UP PARADE
- POP UP PARADE Saber/Nero Claudius
- POP UP PARADE Lancer/Scathach
- POP UP PARADE Rider/Astolfo
- POP UP PARADE Saber/Mordred
- POP UP PARADE Ritsuka Fujimaru: Carnival Ver.
- POP UP PARADE Mash Kyrielight: Carnival Ver.
Fate/Grand Order Scale Figures
- 1/7 Scale Figure Lancer/Minamoto-no-Raikou [AQ]
- 1/7 Scale Figure Lancer/Caenis
- 1/7 Scale Figure Caster/Artoria Caster (Third Ascension)
- 1/8 Scale Figure Assassin/Okada Izo: Festival Portrait Ver.
Unfortunately, no release date for the Good Smile Fate/Grand Order figures has been announced at the time of writing. We also don’t know the prices they will be however they will likely be similar with more Nendoroid, Figma, or pop-up parade prices.
As you can see they are all at different stages of production, some cloured, some still need paint, some still are just concept art.
Regardless, between these and the new movies, games, and F/GO, Fate fans will have a lot to look forward to in the coming few years.
Discussion about this post