As a 3D mobile ARPG, Punishing Gray Raven is a rather demanding game. You can find out the system requirements for Punishing Gray Raven here.
The pre-download puts the game’s file size at 2.2 GB. However, like most gacha games, it is recommended that you have more space than that for future updates.
Officially, developer and publisher Kuro Game recommends the following:
- Apple: iOS 10.0 or above (iPhone 6s, iPad fifth generation, iPad mini5, iPad Pro and above)
- Android: Android 8.1.0 or above
- RAM (running memory): not less than 3GB
- ROM (storage): not less than 4GB
The above information is taken from the game’s launch Q&A, which you can read here.
You may also refer to system requirements for the Chinese client of Punishing Gray Raven which were posted back in 2019 to have a better idea. Note that this is specific to Android devices only:
Minimum CPU requirements:
- Qualcomm: SnapDragon 660
- Huawei: Kirin 710
- Samsung: Exynos 8895
- MediaTek: Helio X30
Recommended CPU requirements:
- Qualcomm: SD 855 Plus, SD 855, SD 845, SD 835, SD 821, SD 820, SD 730, SD 712, SD 710, SD 675, SD 670, SD 665
- Huawei: Kirin 990, Kirin 980, Kirin 970, Kirin 960, Kirin 810
- Samsung: Exynos 9825, Exynos 9820, Exynos 9810
- MediaTek: Helio G90, Helio P90
The English version of Punishing Gray Raven launches globally tomorrow, July 16, 2021. For more information, visit the game’s website.
Discussion about this post