It has been quite some time since the vast nation of Sumeru has been released in Genshin Impact. The abundance of green of the new area is sure to have treasures, both in plain sight and hiding behind some big brain puzzles. One such place is called Apam Woods.
Apam Woods is an area with lots of overgrown trees that are almost as high as the mountain of Dragonspine. And these trees hide a puzzle that will have you swinging between trees like a monkey.
The puzzle starts behind a wooden house in the Apam Woods located in the picture above. You do not need to interact with it or anything and you simply need to revive some Tri-lakshana creatures in the Apam Woods for the drawings to light up.
There are a total of 7 of these creatures that you would need to revive and the locations are all highlighted in the map below.
- Behind the starting point, you’ll find a green tri-lakshana creature
- Jump on it and use the Four-Leaf Sigil above it to get to the platform above.
On the platform is the first withered Tri-lakshana creature that you need to light up together with an unlit drawing. Use the Dendro element on the creature and it will return to normal and light up the drawing.
- Return back to the wooden house and you’ll see a drawing light up.
- Move forward and you will see Clusterleaf of Cultivation.
- Apply Dendro on it and it will shoot up sigils that guide you to the rest of the creatures.
- Take the sigil heading to the right to head to the second creature.
- You will reach a platform with a teleport waypoint and right behind it you will see another platform above.
- There will be a Tri-lakshana creature that you can jump on to propel you towards that platform.
- Pick up the Dendrogana on the platform.
- Apply Dendro on the plant before you and it will shoot out sigils to reach the second creature.
- The second creature will be on the platform at the end and behind a rock.
- Use your Dendorgana with a charge attack and it will break the rock where the second creature and the drawing is hidden at.
Use Dendro on the creature and you will have your second drawing done.
Return back to the wooden house and this time, pick the left path to head to the third creature.
The third creature and drawing will be in front of you as you land on the platform and using Dendro on it will revive the creature and light up the drawing.
- Press forward and you will find another plant like before.
- Use Dendro on it and the sigils it shoots will guide you to the next platform to the fourth creature.
The fourth, much like the third, will be in front of you as you land and with Dendro, it will revive and light up the drawing.
- To the left of the creature, you will find another Clusterleaf of Cultivation.
- Use Dendro on it to shoot the sigils out and you will need to reach the platform up above as highlighted.
- From there, you will need to use another sigil to climb up another platform up above you.
The fifth creature will be on the platform and with Dendro applied on it, the creature will revive and the drawing lights up. Return back to the fourth creature.
- Hit the plant with Dendro and the sigils it shoots will lead you right straight to a tree far ahead that has the sixth creature.
- The creature that you need to revive is at the platform down below together with the drawing.
Like always, apply Dendro on it and it will return to normal and light up the drawing. Return to where the fourth creature is for the last one.
- Move a little forward past the Clusterleaf that you shoot for the sixth creature
- Another platform is up above and you can reach it with the sigil present there.
- Hit up the plant with Dendro and it will shoot the sigils to lead you to the final creature that you need to revive.
Attack the creature with Dendro and you will revive it and light up the drawing. Now you can return to the wooden house at the beginning to claim your Luxurious Chest and that is the end for Apam Woods Puzzle.