HOOK Games has just announced their upcoming sailing and foiling simulator Hydrofoil Generation is coming to PC via Steam Early Access in early 2023.
Developed by Jaxx Vane Studio, Hydrofoil Generation is a passion project from Stefano “kunos” Casillo co-founder of Kunos Simulazioni, the studio behind Assetto Corsa.
Hydrofoil Generation puts players at the helm of sailing craft as they take control of their vessel and fine-tune the sailing mechanics of your foils to reduce drag and increase your speed. Players are also able to customise their craft to overcome the demands of the changing winds, sea conditions and currents as you compete against up to 10 opponents in multipayer racers in locations such as Den Haag, Hong Kong and Bermuda.
- Realistic sailing and foiling simulator
- Choose from a range of vessels including the 40ft modern foiling monohull Jx40 and the 50ft modern catamaran Jx50
- Real regatta fields with coastlines carefully recreated
- Vessel customisation system
- Compete against 10 opponents in multiplayer racing sessions
Hydrofoil Generation is set to launch for PC via Steam Early Access in early 2023. Those interested can choose to wishlist the game on Steam here. Alternatively, to keep up to the game’s updates do check out HOOK Games’ official website here.
Discussion about this post