Just a few days ago, Ragnarok: Labyrinth, the latest title in the Ragnarok franchise, got a global release for Android and iOS devices.
The game launched on 23rd March earlier this week. Since the opening of the game’s pre-registration on 9th March 2021, more than 400,000 users pre-registered for the game. Despite falling short of its 500,000 pre-registration target, Gravity offered all of the pre-registration rewards to players.
The pre-registration rewards are as follows:
- 50,000 players – Magic Hourglass 16 Hours
- 100,000 players – Lucky Useable Box
- 200,000 players – Beginner Card Box
- 300,000 players – Costume Box
- 400,000 players – Blessing Equipment Box
- 500,000 players – 1,000,000 Zeny
Apparently, Ragnarok: Labyrinth is the global release of The Labyrinth of Ragnarok which launched in October of last year in selected Southeast Asian countries. In the Malaysian Google Play Store, only Labyrinth of Ragnarok is available which is quite strange considering that Ragnarok: Labyrinth supports a ‘Malaysian’ language option.
This is what the game features:
- Defeat MVP monsters with your control!
- Call your friends and share your characters!
- Explore unique maze dungeons!
- Iconic costumes and gears!
- Trade your goods with people!
For Southeast Asians, there is no shortage of mobile Ragnarok titles. Just last month, Gravity published Ragnarok Poring Merge.
To stay updated with Ragnarok: Labyrinth developments, you can follow the game on Facebook.
Discussion about this post