DeNA has opened applications for a Pokemon Masters Partner Program! This involves an initiative to support content creators who produce videos or live broadcasts of Pokemon Masters and enjoy benefits shared with them. Content creators of all kinds are encouraged to apply. Conditions are flexible, but you can refer to the following guidelines:
- Twitch/Mixer creators: average of 50+ concurrent viewers in the past 30 days + minimum 500 followers
- YouTube creators: average of 3,000 views per video in the past 30 days + minimum 5,000 subscribers
- Content appropriate for all ages
- Active participation in existing Pokemon Masters communities (official or unofficial) a huge plus!
Applicants must also create Pokemon Masters content regularly to maintain partnership. Follow the links shared on Pokemon Masters socials and fill out the application form.
Attention Trainers!If you’re a passionate fan of Pokémon Masters who loves to create original content for the game,…
Any admitted partners will receive an email from a DeNA representative within 2 to 3 weeks. They will be guiding the partner through the world of Pasio. Those in the Pokemon Masters Partner Program can expect the following:
- Early access to development updates in order to create content for promotions
- Amplified content via social media
- Access to private DeNA Discord server in order to collaborate with the community team and fellow creators
- Monthly premium currency stipend
- Exclusive giveaways