For the second year in the franchise, WWE2K20‘s 2K Towers allows players to take a WWE Superstar or created MyPLAYER into several different towers. There, they will undergo a unique gauntlet of matches with differing challenges, match stipulations and player modifications.
Roman Reigns gets the spotlight here! He shares the game cover with WWE Superstar Becky Lynch. Follow “The Big Dog” in 2K Towers: Roman’s Reign. From his early days in the WWE that includes his time with The Shield, and his rivalries with Brock Lesnar, John Cena, the Undertaker and more, players can follow his WWE journey. Compete in 16 matches and experience key matches in Reign’s WWE history. Claim championships and blaze through the WWE Universe! You’ll also see exclusive, never-before-seen live-action introductions from “The Big Dog” himself with each match!
2K Towers: Roman’s Reign will have the following matches:
- Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Team Hell No
- Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan
- Roman Reigns vs. Big Show
- Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
- Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus
- Roman Reigns vs. Triple H
- Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles
- Roman Reigns vs. Rusev
- Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
- Roman Reigns vs. Undertaker
- Roman Reigns vs. John Cena
- Roman Reigns vs. The Miz
- Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
- Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
Learn more at the official website! WWE 2K20 is set for 22 October 2019 worldwide release for Playstation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC. For other WWE 2K20/2K news, check here, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube.
Discussion about this post