- Galar variant of Slowpoke
- Gigantamax Venusaur, Blastoise, Rillaboom, Cinderace and Inteleon
- Reveal of new Regi- Pokemon
- New Pokemon reveal
- Legendaries: Kubfu and evolution Urshifu (with Gigantamax form), Calyrex
- Galar variant of Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
- Two areas: The Isle of Armor, Crown Tundra
The expansion pass will include new customization options as well, with new outfits and allowing you to dress up as existing characters! New rivals will enter the scene too: Klara for Sword, Avery for Shield. A new free update will allow you to meet these characters at Wedgehurst Station where you will also encounter the Galarian Slowpoke. It will evolve into Galarian Slowbro with an item from the Isle of Armor, while the Galarian Slowking will need an item from the Crown Tundra.
The Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Expansion Pass will be available at $29.99 or your regional equivalent. Part one of the expansion pass, the Isle of Armor, will be available June 2020. Part two, the Crown Tundra, will be around Fall 2020.
Pokemon Home was also mentioned, with the paid service to be available February 2020 to facilitate trades that will happen once the new areas open. As of today, an event increasing the appearance rates of Gigantamax Coalossal, Lapras and Flapple/Appletun goes live too.