Get back into action with the Phantom Thieves, as Persona 5 Strikers is now available to play for select pre-orders.
Fans who pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition can play the game now, ahead of its 23rd February release. The game is currently available to preorder on PC, PS4 as well as Nintendo Switch.
The special edition is available for RM259/ SGD 84.90 Aside from getting the game 4 days earlier than others, fans who pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition will also receive the following:
- Digital Art Book
- Digital Soundtrack – Over 40 songs included
- Behind-the-Scenes Video – Making of the Music “You Are Stronger” and “Towards a Dream”
Persona Legacy BGM:
- Persona 1 and Persona 1 PSP remake
- Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
- Persona 3 and Persona 3 Portable
- Persona 4 and Persona 4 Golden
All-out Attack Pack o Boost Skills Pack
- Basic Affinity Skills Pack
- Ally Buff Skills Pack
- Armor Pack
- Persona Points
- Enemy Debuff Skills Pack
Alternatively, fans who’d rather wait or just want the physical version of the game can buy the standard edition, available February 23rd. It comes with Exclusive postcards featuring art of the Phantom Thieves, and retails for RM219/ SGD 72.90.
Persona 5 Strikers is the English release of Persona 5 Scramble, the action game that takes place after the events of the original Persona 5. Joker and the Phantom Thieves go on a roadtrip across Japan, continuing their work as the Phantom Thieves to stop a new batch of villains.
Discussion about this post