The launch date for the global version of Konosuba Fantastic Days has been set for 19 August! The launch date reveal was reported on inven, which looks to include both the global and domestic Korean release of the Konosuba mobile game. It also mentions language support for Korean, English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Japanese.
Pre-registrations have since hit over 1 million users, as you can see on the official website. For reference, here are the milestone rewards:
- Guaranteed: 30 x Skip Ticket, 100,000 x Eris
- 100,000: 1 x Mini Skill Potion, 5 x Stamina Beef
- 300,000: 600 x Quartz
- 500,000: 1,200 x Quartz
- 1,000,000: 1,500 x Quartz, 1 x 4-star Guaranteed Recruit Ticket
Additionally, pre-registration puts you in the running for additional goods:
- Tier 1 (4 winners): Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Earbuds, Megumin Figurine
- Tier 2 (6 winners): Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Earbuds, Megumin or Aqua Figurine (Winter Ver.) – Random
- Tier 3 (18 winners): Megumin or Aqua Figurine (Winter Ver.) – Random
The social channels have been running campaigns for even more bonuses, and their Discord has also just been launched. The game actually did see a soft-launch for Australia and New Zealand, whose data will not be reset on launch. In any case, the official launch isn’t too far away now, so get ready to jump in before the third season of the anime airs, whenever that will be.