Well, I guess most of you watched or at least knows about Cells at Work! (はたらく細胞 Hataraku Saibou), and if you don’t know yet, it is a Japanese manga and anime series by Akane Shimizu that talks about the daily life of our body cells, in a human form. With its rising popularity (mostly thanks to the adorable Platelet), the Japanese have decided to bring them into real life in a live-action stage play.
Do you know her?
The live-action stage play will feature plenty of popular actors and here is the list:
- Erythrocyte / Red Blood Cell (赤血球) – Kanon Nanaki (七木奏音)
- Neutrophil / White Blood Cell (好中球) – Masanari Wada (和田雅成)
- Killer T Cell (キラーT細胞) – Yuki Kimisawa (君澤ユウキ)
- Normal Cell (一般細胞) – Takeshi James Yamada (山田ジェームス武)
- Helper T Cell (ヘルパーT細胞) – Kimito Totani (戶谷公人)
- NK Cell (NK細胞) – Kaoru Marimura (茉莉邑薫)
- Naive T Cell (ナイーブT細胞) – Masaki Ōta (太田將熙)
- Macrophage (マクロファージ) – Yuka Hirata (平田裕香)
- Regulatory T Cell (制御性T細胞) – Kai Chihiro (甲斐千尋)
- Dendritic Cell (樹状細胞) – Bishin Kawasumi (川隅美慎)
- B Cell (B細胞) – Kaoru Masaki (正木郁)
- Platelet (血小板) – 岸田結光, 森田惠, 木内彩音
- Group A Streptococcus (化膿レンサ球菌) – Yuki Masuda (増田裕生)
- Influenza virus-infected cells (インフルエンザウイルス感染細胞) – Shun Takagi (高木俊)
- Pneumonia Coccus (肺炎球菌) – Ryouma Baba (馬場良馬)
- Staphylococcus Aureus (黄色ブドウ球菌) – Shou Tomita (富田翔)
The live-action stage play will be playing in Japan from 16 – 25 November. For more information, you can visit their official site. Do you like the casts? Share your opinions in the comment section below!