Hey! Asia’s #1 Mobile Game is taking Southeast Asia by storm! Experience innovative strategic action-card-battle gameplay, collect your team of cute and epic heroes, and challenge your friends in unique PvP, survival, and guild co-op multiplayer combat.
Join the 43 million players discovering this unique RPG card battle experience – enter the world of Dot Arena now.
Dot Arena is Asia’s top PvP RPG action card battle game. Features:
1. Unparalleled Heroes – With over 100 unforgettable, collectable heroes: melee sea sprites, agile archers and musketeers, powerful mages and magic summoners. One-touch skill releases each hero’s unique special ultimate skills in real-time battle. With simple and straightforward gameplay, this game is easy for any player to pick up, but with its deep strategy mechanics and hero combinations, it takes a true master to conquer the Arena!
2. Adventure Unique Survival-mode PvP – Adventure through Dot Arena’s unique survival PvP mode: the Crucible of Fire. Your heroes will be eliminated once they die in battle and only the surviving heroes can enter the next CoF battle.
3. Raid Dungeons – Challenge the Raid Dungeons and cooperate with your guild mates to beat monsters from different campaign chapters. You can also collect special raid dungeon loot to equip and upgrade your heroes.
4. Team Customization - in Dot Arena, there are Over 100 million combinations of heroes, let alone equipment so it is up to you to select your team! Your skill, strategy, and lightning fast reactions will command your heroes in each battle to lead you to victory. If you don’t have the meta-friendly heroes, don’t worry, rentable Mercenary heroes in camp are waiting to be hired.
5. Energy and Experience – in Dot Arena, 60 free Energy is given 3 times a day to make sure player have enough energy to collect to battle. Also the Caverns of Time and Dojo are now updated with no cool down time to enable player explore these stages as he/she wishes, making the game a better experience for our fast paced players!
6. Dot Arena is free to play, and there is always abundant loot for players to collect and upgrade their heroes, in addition more items can be bought via in-app purchases. In Dot Arena, we have diamonds, arena coins, dragon scale coins, gladiator coins and brotherhood coins. These in-game currencies are all collectable for both paying and non-paying users in different stages and battles, and can be exchanged in different stores in the game for a variety of exciting items and even heroes.
New Hero Awakening
- Mia, Bastion, Jack, Simon, Oggie
New Hero Artifact Awakening
- Magnum, Barbaro, Drekkon, Khaos, Dante, Lucia, Naomi, Brutus, Freya, Jade, Drakaina, Dawn, Vincent
- Updated main menu art and music.
- New Mentor System.
- New Arena revenge system: players can take revenge on opponents that they have been defeated by.
- New artifact and runestone forge leaderboards.
- Top-up event heroes are now in the top-up menu.
- Added Halle and King Gus SS to the Interstellar Merchant.
- Added an all-new server transfer feature
- New burger hero switching: 2 heroes will be featured each day, players can select which they wish to purchase. (Except during the month’s new burger hero.)
- New Endless Nightmare Bosses - Rei and Delora.
- The Tower of Kings changed to the Sky Fortress, which includes new gameplay.
- New rune system with reworked gameplay.
- New Rei (March login hero) hero system. Train her to the certain level to make dishes for your team.
- Added School of Magic, containing runestones, enchantments, and hero forge.
- Added Weekly Chest to CoF, clear Nightmare CoF once to open, and receive special heroes and SS.
- Raid dungeon drops and rules have been reworked.
- The Bounty System, Treasure Cave, Caverns of Time, and Smelter features have been combined:
- Runestone sets have been added to the runestone system.
- A new 'polish multiple' feature has been added for polishing runestones.
- The old Bounty, Treasure Caves, and Caverns of Time quests have been removed; daily Runestone Forge and Phantom Quests have been added.
- The original Caverns of Time, Dojo, Elemental Temple, and Prophecy Pool icons have been removed and consolidated into Time Spiral.
- Dailies have been modified to include Daily Chests.
- Levels 21 to 25 have been added to the Sky Fortress.
- Guild Hero Quests now have a chance of giving Origin Stone Quests.
- Crucibile of Fire weekly chest now has a chance to drop Vendetta, Eliza, Helia, and Phoebe soulstones.
- Chapter 19 mode has been opened.
- New co-op mode for Eternal Realms.
- Several hero skills have been balanced